a professional Joomla! template
AFFILIATING YOUR CLUB TO THE SCTA
The numerous benefits to Affiliated Clubs are most important in this modern age where there is so much responsibility in the running of any organisation. The SCTA aims to assist all Affiliated Clubs to understand and implement any legislation affecting the day to day running of their clay shooting activities.
Managing a Club;
The SCTA will assist in the setting up of the administration and layouts of clubs who may wish to affiliate. It is extremely important that persons wishing to form a club do so correctly from the outset and are aware of the safety and legislation aspects of their project.
For example, “Child and Vulnerable Adult Protection Information” and “Health & Safety” seminars are available to Club Officials. a selection of the SCTA Policies is available on this LINK
Just a small selection of topics you need to know about when running a club and the SCTA can help you with this,
- Lead Ban Legislation – use of steel shot
- First Aid Working at Heights
- Risk Assessment Eye and Ear Protection
- Children at Work Machinery Regulations
- Food Hygiene Club Safety Policy
- Emergency Action Plan RIDDOR Explained
- Toilet Facilities Washing and Cleansing
- Health & Safety Responsibilities Technical Rules
- General Rules and Regulations Financial Management
- Workplace Regulations Insurance Public Liability
- Insurance Employers Liability Displaying of Signs
- Electrical Equipment Regulations Fire Precautions
- Section 11(6) Fire Arms Act Training of Ground Staff
- Safety Equipment Manual Handling
- Portable Appliance Testing.
The above are a few of the many items which must be considered when running or setting up a Clay Target Shooting Club. The SCTA are here to help you in the administration of your club. If you wish to "Affiliate" your Club please click on the link below and the appropriate form will be available to you.
Thank you for taking time to read this and if you have any questions please contact anyone on the Management Board who will be pleases to assist.
Clubs & Grounds Menu
- KEITH SHIELDS
- F.E.S FITASC 15 - 16 APRIL
- ABT WEST AREA @ NASG 16 APRIL
- DTL, OT &NSK @ NASG 9 APR.
- DTL TEAM SELECTION 2017
- FES HOPETON CLAYS 2APRIL
- ABT & NSK @ NASG
- VISITOR PERMIT NON-UK
- OSK, DTL &OT NASC 26th MARCH
- FES Lindertiswood 12th March
- DTL, OT, NSK @ NASG 19th March
- OSSIE MCLEAN
- OSK, OT & DTL NASG 12th March
- DTL & OT @ NASG 5 MARCH
- OSK HOME INTERNATIONAL
- OT HOME INTERNATIONAL
- DTL SELECTION ?
- DTL HIT INVITATION INFO.
- CSSS The National Shooting Centre
- NSK TEAM SELECTION 2017
- ICTSF WORLD SPORTING, TEAM SEECTION
- SPORTING CHAMPIONSHIP
- AREA CHAMPS & TEAM APPLICATIONS
- SCOTTISH CHAMPIONS
- ISSF RULE CHANGES
- European Firearms Pass
- Risk Assessment